英文版的诗词( 六 )


and you hear me from far away,and my voice does not touch you. 好像你的双眼已经飞离去,如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴It seems as though your eyes had flown away ,and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂,As all things are filled with my soul你从所有的事物中浮现,充满了我的灵魂 。
you emerge from the things, filled my soul.你像我的灵魂,一只梦的蝴蝶 。
你如同忧郁这个词 。
You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream, and you are like the word Melancholy.我喜欢你是寂静的,好像你已远去 。
I like for you to be still,and you seem far away. 你听起来像在悲叹,一只如鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶 。
It sounds as though you were lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove. 你从远处听见我,我的声音无法触及你:And you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you:让我在你的沉默中安静无声 。
Let me come to be still in your silence.并且让我借你的沉默与你说话, And let me talk to you with your silence你的沉默明亮如灯,简单如指环,that is bright as a lamp,simple as a ring.你就像黑夜,拥有寂寞与群星 。
You are like the night, with its stillness and constellations. 你的沉默就是星星的沉默,遥远而明亮 。
Your silence is that of a star, as remote and candid.我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent, 遥远而且哀伤,仿佛你已经死了 。
distant and full of sorrow as though you had died. 彼时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够 。
One word then,one smile,is enough. 而我会觉得幸福,因那不是真的而觉得幸福 。
And I am happy, happy that it's not true.作者: 巴勃鲁·聂鲁达 姓名:巴勃鲁·聂鲁达(PabloNeruda) 本名:内夫塔利·里加尔多·雷耶斯·巴索阿尔托性别:男 出生年代:1904年7月12日~1973年9月23日 国籍:智利名人职称:诗人,政治活动家 所获奖项:1971年诺贝尔文学奖
英文爱情诗展开全部 Love 爱情 I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉 。
No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won't make you cry. 没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣 。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them. 失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边 。
Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心,也不要悉眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容 。
To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world. 对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界 。
Don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you. 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间 。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. 爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你 。
Don't try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to. 不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现 。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful. 在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应 当心存感激 。
Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened. 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有 。
经典的英文诗歌展开全部 Do not stand at my grave and weep不要在我的墓前哭泣I am not there. I do not sleep我不在那里 我没有睡去I am a thousand winds that blow 我是吹拂而过的千缕之风I am the diamond glints on snow我已化为璀璨似钻的雪花I am the sunlight on ripened grain我是洒落在熟穗上的日光I am the gentle autumn rain我化为了温柔的秋雨When you awake in the mornings hush当你在早晨的寂谧中醒来I am the swift uplifting rush我是鸟儿沉默盘旋时Of quiet birds in circled flight雀跃飞升的气流I am the soft stars that shine at night我是夜晚中闪耀柔光的星子Do not stand at my grave and cry不要站在我的墓前哭泣I am not there. I did not die.我不在那儿 我没有逝去...