
文章插图
I’d like an aisle seat in the non-smoking section.
我想要禁烟区过道边的座位 。
A:I’d like an aisle seat in the non-smoking section.
我想要禁烟区过道边的座位 。
B:No problem.
没问题 。
aisle n. 走廊 , 过道
Would you like smoking or non-smoking?
您要吸烟区或非吸烟区?
Smoking or non-smoking?
吸烟区或非吸烟区?
Do you smoke?您抽烟吗?
A: Would you like smoking or non-smoking?
您要吸烟区或非吸烟区?
B:I’d prefer smoking.
我要吸烟区 。
May I put my bag on the rack?
我能把包放在行李架上吗?
A:May I put my bag on the rack?
我能把包放在行李架上吗?
B: No, you can’t. You should place it under your seat. Or it might fall down and hurt somebody.
不可以 。您应该把它放在座位下面 , 否则它有可能掉下来砸伤人 。
Can you show me the way to my seat?
您能带我去座位吗?
A: Can you show me the way to my seat?
您能带我去座位吗?
B: Your seat is right here. Seat l0A.
就在这里 。10A座 。
I want to change my seat.
我想换座位 。
A:What can I do for you?
您有事吗?
B:I want to change my seat.
我想换座位 。
We’re gaining a day.
快一天 。
A: Are we losing or gaining a day on the way to America?
到美国我们在时间上是慢一天还是快一天呢?
B:We’re gaining a day.
快一天 。
Would you mind trading seats with me?
您介意和我换位子吗?
A: Would you mind trading seats with me?
您介意和我换位子吗?
B:Not at all.
不介意 。
Let me get the airsick bag ready.
让我先把呕吐袋准备好 。
A: Let me get the airsick bag ready.
让我先把呕吐袋准备好 。
B:Thank you.
谢谢你 。
airsick n. 晕机的,患航空病的
I feel sick.
我觉得恶心 。
I’m not feeling well.
我觉得不舒服 。
I’m going to throw up.
我要吐了 。
throw up“呕吐”
Could I have a blanket?
我可以拿条毯子吗?
A: Could I have a blanket?
我可以拿条毯子吗?
B: I’m afraid there isn’t at the moment.
现在恐怕没毯子 。
Where are the safety belts?
安全带在哪里?
A: Where are the safety belts?
安全带在哪里?
B: On the side of the seat.
在椅子的旁边 。
safety belt“安全带”
Do I have to keep the belt fastened at all times?
我需要一直系着安全带吗?
A: Do I have to keep the belt fastened at all times?
我需要一直系着安全带吗?
B: No. After taking off, you can unfasten it.
不 。起飞后,您可以解开它 。
fasten v.扣紧,系牢
at all times“一直”
take off“起飞”
Would you care for something to drink?
= Would you like something to drink?
您要喝点什么吗?
A: Would you care for something to drink?
您要喝点什么吗?
B:Yes.I’d like a coke.
好的 , 我要杯可乐 。
care for“喜欢,想要”
Do you have any drinks?
有饮料吗?
Could you get me something to drink please?
请给我拿些饮料好吗?
A: Do you have any drinks?
有饮料吗?
B:Yes. I’ll get it for you.
有 。这就给您拿 。
We have a choice of cake or ice cream.
我们有蛋糕或冰淇淋供您选择 。
A:We have a choice of cake or ice cream.
我们有蛋糕或冰淇淋供您选择 。
B: No.Thank you. I don’t need anything.
不了,谢谢 。我什么都不要 。
choice n.选择
Does the plane serve lunch?
飞机上提供午餐吗?
Is there a meal served on this flight?
飞机上供应餐饭吗?
There is no meal service on this flight.
这次航班无餐饭供应 。
A: Does the plane serve lunch?
飞机上提供午餐吗?
B: Yes. About two hour safer we take off.
提供 。大约起飞后两个小时 。
Would you lower the tray?
请把盘桌放下来好吗?
A: It’s time for dinner now. Would you lower the tray?
现在开始供应晚餐 。请把盘桌放下来好吗?
B:Sure.
好的
May I have some magazines,please?
请给我几份杂志好吗?
Do you have Chinese newspaper?
你们有中文报纸吗?
A: May I have some magazines,please?
请给我几份杂志好吗?
B:Just a minute , please.
请稍等 。
Where is the restroom?
洗手间在哪儿?
A: Excuse me, where is the restroom?
劳驾,洗手间在哪儿?
B:Go straight, please.
请直走 。
What’s the in-flight movie today?
今天机上放什么电影?
A:What’s the in-flight movie today?
今天机上放什么电影?
B:Wind Talk.
《风语者》 。
in-flight n. 飞行中的
How many hours are we behind schedule?
我们延误多长时间?
A: This flight has been delayed due to bad weather.
这次航班因天气恶劣而延误了 。
B: How many hours are we behind schedule?
我们延误多长时间?
Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?
现在可以解开安全带了吗?
A:Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?
现在可以解开安全带了吗?
B: Please keep your seat belt fastened until the captain has turned off the seat belt sign.
机长将安全带信号灯熄灭后才能将您的安全带解开 。
I have a connecting line.
我要转机 。
A:I have a connecting line. Where do check in my luggage?
我要转机 。在哪儿办理登记手续?
B:Here please.
【在飞机上英语词组 在飞机上可能用得到的英语大全】这里 。
- 比化疗效果还要强?喝柠檬水真的可以抗癌吗
- 久马高速阿坝段50公里正式通车
- 史湘云和贾母的关系,史湘云与贾母是什么关系?
- 你了解办理中国移动套餐业务的注意事项吗英文
- 爆炒小龙虾前要不要去虾头
- 为什么现在的手机不能装储存卡
- 163邮箱app手机版安装
- 苹果手机不能开机了如何解决
- 国际珍稀动物保护日是哪一天?,国宝级特工神兽
