老友记剧本|老友记剧本pdf百度云
老友记剧本(老友记剧本pdf百度云)原创自学课程学习2020-04-20 13:46:08

----------------------------------------------------
剧情简介:
Monica: Welcome to the real world. It's sucks, but you gonna love it.
----------------------------------------------------
老友记0101.mp329:41来自中国大学慕课网课刷课
《老友记》 第一季 第1集 序集
Friends S01E01: The Pilot
? So no one told you life was gonna be this way
? 没有人告诉你活着有多累
? - Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
- ? 上班受罪 口袋空空 爱情变累赘
(主演:詹妮弗安妮斯顿)
? It's like you're always stuck in second gear
? 寂寞又潦倒 受气又受累
(主演:柯特妮考克斯)
? When it hasn't been your day,
? 日复一日 年复一年
(主演:丽莎库卓)
? your week, your month, or even your year
? 时运不济 活着受罪
? but I'll be there for you
? 你我永不离弃
(主演:马特勒布朗)
? When the rain starts to pour
? 纵有狂风暴雨
(主演:马修派瑞)
? I'll be there for you
? 你我永不离弃
(主演:大卫修蒙)
? Like I've been there before
? 支持一如往昔
? I'll be there for you
? 你我永不离弃
? 'Cause you're there for me too
? 你我相偎相依
(中央咖啡厅)
没什么好说的!他只不过是我的同事
There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with.
少来了,和你交往的男人…
Come on. You're going out with a guy.
多多少少一定有点问题!
There's gotta be something wrong with him.
他既驼背又戴假发?
So does he have a hump and a hair piece?
等一下,他是不是会吃粉笔?
Wait. Does he eat chalk?
我只是不希望你 重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙
I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl. Oh.
(制片:塔德史帝文斯)
各位放轻松,这不算约会
Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date.
不过是两个人一起出去吃晚餐 而且不上床
It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.
对我来说这就是约会
Sounds like a date to me.
(编剧:玛莎卡夫曼 大卫肯蓝)
做了个梦,在中学时代 我站在餐厅中央…
I'm back in high school, in the middle of the cafeteria...
突然发现自己全身赤裸
...and I realize I'm totally naked.
- 对,没错 - 我做过那样的梦
- Oh, yeah. - I've had that dream.
我低头一看,看见有一个电话…
Then I look down and I realize there is a phone...
在那里
...there.
- 而不是… - 没错
- Instead of... - That's right!
- 我没做过那样的梦 - 没有
MONICA: That one, I've never had. PHOEBE: No.
突然,那个电话响了
All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring.
结果是我妈妈打来的
And it turns out it's my mother.
这非常奇怪 因为她从来都不会打电话给我!
Which is very, very weird because she never calls me.
(导演:詹姆斯柏洛斯)
嗨
Hi.
这家伙说〝嗨〞的时候 我却想杀了我自己
This guy says "hello," I wanna kill myself.
你还好吧,亲爱的?
Are you okay, sweetie?
我就感觉好像某人伸手进我的喉咙 抓住我的小肠,从我的嘴里拉出来
I feel like someone grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth...
- 再在我的脖子上打结… - 要吃饼干吗?
...and tied it around my neck. - Cookie?
卡萝今天搬走了她的东西
Carol moved her stuff out today.
哦
PHOEBE & JOEY: Oh.
- 我给你拿杯咖啡 - 谢谢
- Let me get you some coffee. - Thanks.
呃
Ew. Unh.
不,不要! 不要清理我的光环!
No. No, don't! Stop cleansing my aura.
不要管我的光环,好吗?
Just leave my aura alone, okay?
我会没事的,好吗?真的 我希望她开心
I'll be fine. All right? Really. I hope she'll be very happy.
- 不,你并不希望 - 是的,我不希望!
- No, you don't. - No, I don't.
叫她去死,是她离开了我!
To hell with her. She left me!
你从来都不知道她是女同性恋
And you never 百思特网knew she was a lesbian.
不知道!行了吧!
No! Okay?
为什么每个人老是要提出来?
Why does everyone keep fixating on that?
她都不知道,我又怎么会知道?
She didn't know. How should I know?
有时候我希望我是女同性恋…
- 无法选择的“人生剧本”
- 于丹:重温最美古诗词 pdf
- 双照楼诗词稿pdf
- 运筹学第四版答案pdf_运筹学影子价格计算
- 驱动精灵pdf阅读器有用吗_驱动精灵是好是坏
- 诗词分类pdf
- 王国维诗词注释 pdf
- 唐伯虎诗词全集pdf
- 岳麓山诗词选 pdf
- 《七步诗》古诗词表演剧本
