老友记剧本|老友记剧本pdf百度云( 三 )
也许我可以和摩妮卡住在一起
Well, maybe I'll just stay here with Monica.
我猜我们已经确定 她要和摩妮卡住在一起了…
I guess we've established she's staying with Monica.
也许那是我的决定
Well, maybe that's my decision.
也许我不需要你的钱
Well, maybe I don't need your money.
等等!我说也许!
Wait! Wait! I said maybe!
呼吸,呼吸 好,就这样
Okay. Just breathe, that's it.
试着想一些让你镇定的事…
Just try to think of nice, calm things.
玫瑰上的雨滴,还有猫的胡须
Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens
门铃和雪橇铃,还有手套…
Doorbells and sleigh bells And something with mittens
啦啦啦,还有一些条状物…
La la la something With string
我现在好多了
I'm all better now.
我帮上忙啦
I helped.
瞧,这也许对你来讲是最好的 知道吗?
MONICA: Look, this is probably for the best, you know?
独立了,把握自己的生活
Independence. Taking control of your life.
还有,你还需要什么 你可以随时来找乔伊
And, hey, if you need anything, you can always come to Joey.
我和钱德就住在对面 而且他经常不在
Me and Chandler live right across the hall. And he's away a lot.
乔伊,不要再对她放电了 今天是她结婚的日子!
Joey, stop hitting on her. It's her wedding day.
怎么啦,难道这还有什么规定吗?
What? Like there's a rule or something?
请不要再按了 那是很恐怖的声音
Please don't do that again. It's a horrible sound.
- 我是保罗 - 让他进来!
PAUL: Uh, it's Paul. - Buzz him in.
- 谁是保罗? - 保罗,红酒达人,保罗?
- Who's Paul? - Paul, the wine guy, Paul?
也许
Maybe.
等等,你今晚的〝不是真正约会〞 是和红酒达人保罗?
Wait a minute. Your "not a real date" is with Paul, the wine guy?
- 他终于约你出去啦? - 是的!
- He finally asked you out? - Yes.
真是个可以写入日记的时刻
Ooh. This is a "Dear Diary" moment.
瑞秋,等等,我可以取消…
Rach, wait, I can cancel.
不用 你去吧,我不会有事的!
Please, no. Go, I'll be fine.
罗斯,你没事吧? 你希望我留下来吗?
Ross, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay?
能留下就太好了…
That'd be good.
- 真的? - 不,去吧!那可是红酒达人保罗耶!
- Really? - No, go on! It's Paul, the wine guy.
进来,保罗,这是…
MONICA: Hi, come in. Paul, this is...
大家 各位,这是保罗
...everybody. Everybody, this is Paul.
保罗!红酒达人!
JOEY: Paul, the wine guy.
- 红酒达人! - 我没听清楚你的名字,是保罗吗?
- Wine guy. - I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it?
- 请坐,两秒钟就好 - 好
- Okay. Sit down. Two seconds. - Okay.
我刚拔掉四根睫毛不是个好兆头
Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can't be good.
那么瑞秋,你今晚…打算做什么?
So, Rachel, what are you up to tonight?
我本来应该到阿鲁巴度蜜月
Well, I was supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon...
所以,没事做!
...so, nothing.
对呀,你连蜜月都无法去
Right. You're not even getting your honeymoon.
不过,阿鲁巴,这个时候?
God. No, no. Although, Aruba. Heh. This time of year? Eh.
你可以谈论一下…
Talk about your...
大蜥蜴
...big lizards.
总之 如果今晚你不想自己一个人的话
Anyway, if you don't feel like being alone tonight...
乔伊和钱德要过来 帮我组装我的新家具
...Joey and Chandler are helping me with my furniture.
对,而且我们为此感到兴奋
Yes, and we're very excited about it.
谢谢了,不过我想今晚 还是留在这里吧
Actually, thanks, but I'm just gonna hang out here tonight.
- 今天真是漫长的一天 - 是呀,好吧
- It's been a long day. - Oh, sure. Okay. Sure.
菲比,你要来帮忙吗?
Hey, Pheebs, you wanna help?
噢,我希望我能,但是我不想
Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to.
我应该把支架固定在侧面
I'm supposed to attach a bracket-y thing to the side things...
用螺纹蜗轮
...using a bunch of these little worm guys.
我没有支架,没有看到螺纹蜗轮
I have no bracket-y thing, I see no worm guys whatsoever...
而且我的腿麻了
...and I cannot feel my legs.
这是什么?
What's this?
我不知道
I have no idea.
- 搞定书架了! - 完工了!
- Done with the bookcase. - All finished.
- 无法选择的“人生剧本”
- 于丹:重温最美古诗词 pdf
- 双照楼诗词稿pdf
- 运筹学第四版答案pdf_运筹学影子价格计算
- 驱动精灵pdf阅读器有用吗_驱动精灵是好是坏
- 诗词分类pdf
- 王国维诗词注释 pdf
- 唐伯虎诗词全集pdf
- 岳麓山诗词选 pdf
- 《七步诗》古诗词表演剧本
