老友记剧本|老友记剧本pdf百度云( 五 )
Do you know long it's been since I grabbed a spoon?
〝比利,别逞英雄〞 这句话对你有没有意义?
Do the words, "Billy, don't be a hero," mean anything to you?
是这样的,就算我想…
You know, here's the thing. Even if I could get it together enough...
约一个女人出来
...to ask a woman out...
我该约谁?
...who am I gonna ask?
是不是很不可思议?
Isn't this amazing?
我以前从来没泡过咖啡
I mean, I have never made coffee before in my life.
- 是很不可思议 - 恭喜你
- That is amazing. - Congratulations.
你现在刚好有心情 有没有想做个蛋饼之类的东西…
While you're on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make a Western omelet or something...
不过我还不太饿…
Although, actually I'm really not that hungry this morning.
- 早安 - 早安
- Good morning. - Good morning.
- 早安 - 早安
- Morning. - Morning.
- 早安 - 早安,保罗
- Morning. - Morning, Paul.
- 你好,保罗 - 嘿,是保罗,对吗?
- Hello, Paul. - Hi. Paul, is it?
我昨晚很开心
MONICA: I had a really great time last night.
- 谢谢你!太感谢你了!
- Thank you. Thank you so much.
- 再聊 - 好的
- We'll talk later, okay? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
那不是真正的约会!
That wasn't a real date.
那你真正的约会都在干什么?
What the hell do you do on a real date?
- 闭嘴,把我的桌子搬回去 - 好的!
- Shut up and put my table back. - Okay.
好啦,孩子们,我要去工作啦
All right, kids, I gotta get to work.
不过如果我不把那些数字输入 也不会有什么差别
If I don't input those numbers, it doesn't make much of a difference.
你们都有工作吗?
So, like, you guys all have jobs?
对,我们都有
Yeah, we all have jobs.
这样我们才有钱买东西
See, that's how we buy stuff.
对,我是演员
Yeah, I'm an actor.
哇,我有见过你的作品吗?
Wow. Would I have seen you in anything?
哦,应该没有,大部分是地方性节目
Oh, I doubt it. Mostly regional work.
等等,除非你看过 翻拍的《木偶奇遇记》
Unless you happened to catch the Wee One's production of Pinocchio.
〝瞧,老木匠,我是个真正的小男孩〞
"Look, Geppeto. I'm a real live boy."
别这样羞辱我
I will not take this abuse.
没错,对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
我曾经是个小木偶…
Once I was a wooden boy A little wooden boy
你今天怎么样?睡得好吗?
MONICA: So how are you doing today? Did you sleep okay?
和巴瑞谈过吗?我无法停止微笑
Did you talk to Barry? I can't stop smiling.
看得出来,就好像你睡觉时 有个衣架在你嘴里
I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth.
我知道,他只是太…
I know. He's just so...
你还记得你和托尼多马哥吗?
Remember you and Tony De Marco?
- 是的,记得 - 就好像那样,但有感觉
- Oh, yeah. - Well, it's like that. With feelings.
哇,你有麻烦了
Oh, wow, are you in trouble!
好,我要醒过来,去工作
Okay, okay. I am just going to get up, go to work...
而且不要整天想着他
...and not think about him all day.
或者只是站起来去工作
Or else I'm just gonna get up and go to work.
- 喔,祝我好运! - 为什么?
- Oh, wish me luck! - What for?
我要去找工作之类的事
I'm gonna go get one of those job things.
嘿,摩妮卡! 嘿,弗兰妮,欢迎回来!
- Hey, Monica. - Hey, Franny. Welcome back.
佛罗里达怎么样?
How was Florida?
你跟人上床了,对吧?
You had sex, didn't you?
你怎么知道的
How do you do that?
- 那么,是和谁? - 你认识保罗吗?
- So, who? - You know Paul?
保罗,红酒达人?
Paul, the wine guy?
是的,我认识保罗
Oh, yeah, I know Paul.
你认识他就好像我认识他一样?
You mean, you know Paul like I know Paul?
你开玩笑吧?保罗还欠我人情呢
Are you kidding? I take credit for Paul.
在我之前,他两年都无法行房
Before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years.
那当然是谎言!
Of course it was a line.
为什么?为什么有人会做这样的事情?
Why? Why would anybody do something like that?
我想更精确的答案是
We're looking for an answer more sophisticated than:
〝为了和你上床〞
"To get you into bed."
是因为我吗?
Is it me?
是因为我会散发某种信号吗?
Is it like I have some sort of beacon that only dogs...
- 无法选择的“人生剧本”
- 于丹:重温最美古诗词 pdf
- 双照楼诗词稿pdf
- 运筹学第四版答案pdf_运筹学影子价格计算
- 驱动精灵pdf阅读器有用吗_驱动精灵是好是坏
- 诗词分类pdf
- 王国维诗词注释 pdf
- 唐伯虎诗词全集pdf
- 岳麓山诗词选 pdf
- 《七步诗》古诗词表演剧本
