老友记剧本|老友记剧本pdf百度云( 六 )
只有狗和有感情问题的男人 才会成应到?
...and men with severe emotional problems can hear?
好啦,过来这里,把你的脚给我
All right, come here. Give me your feet.
我只是以为他是个好人
I just thought he was nice, you know?
我真不敢相信 你不知道那是谎言!
I can't believe you didn't know it was a line.
猜猜怎么样?
Guess what.
- 你找到工作啦? - 开玩笑吗?
- You got a job? - Are you kidding?
我一点经验都没有!
I'm trained for nothing.
我今天被十二个面试员嘲笑
I was laughed out of 12 interviews today.
而且你还这么高兴
Yet you're surprisingly upbeat.
你也会高兴的 如果你发现名牌皮靴特价…
Well, you would be too if you found Joan and David boots on sale...
打五折!
...50 per百思特网cent off.
是呀,你真了解我…
Oh, how well you know me.
这双是 〝我不需要工作,我不需要父母
They're my new "I don't need a job or my parents.
我买了新皮靴〞的皮靴!
I've got great boots" boots.
- 你用什么付帐的? - 信用卡
- How'd you pay for them? - Uh, credit card.
那谁付帐单呢?
And who pays for that?
我爸爸
Um, my father.
你不能靠你爸爸过一辈子
You can't live off your parents your whole life.
我知道,这就是为什么我要结婚
I know that. That's why I was getting married.
别逼她,第一次独立生活是很困难的
Give her a break. It's hard being on your own for the first time.
- 谢谢你 - 别客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
记得我第一次来这个城市 我才十四岁
I remember when I first came to this city, I was 14.
我妈妈刚自杀 我的继父又进了监狱
My mom had killed herself and my stepdad was back in prison.
然后在这里我不认识任何人
And I got here, and I didn't know anybody.
然后我和一个在港务局 给人擦车窗的…
I ended up living with this albino guy who was cleaning windshields...
白化病人住在一起 最后他也自杀了
...outside Port Authority. And then he killed himself.
然后我找到按摩这份工作 所以相信我,我完全了解你的感受
And then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel.
你想说的话是:
The word you're looking for is:
〝总之…〞
"Anyway..."
好了,准备好了吗?
All right. You ready?
- 还没有 - 来吧
- I don't think so. - Oh, come on.
剪掉,剪掉
Cut. Cut.
剪掉,剪掉,剪掉
ALL: Cut, cut, cut.
- 嘿 - 好耶
ROSS: Hey. MONICA: All right.
欢迎来到真实世界!
Wel百思特网come to the real world.
它很糟糕,但是你会喜欢的!
It sucks. You're gonna love it.
好啦,够啦 你要在沙发上睡?
Well, that's it. You gonna crash on the couch?
- 不,我总要回家啊 - 你还好吗?
- No. No, I gotta go home sometime. - Are you gonna be okay?
是的
Yeah.
看我刚才在地板上发现什么
Look what I just found on the floor.
什么?
What?
那是保罗的手表
That's Paul's watch.
你就把它放回原处吧
You can just put it back where you found it.
好吧,晚安,各位
Oh, boy. All right. Good night, everybody.
晚安
ROSS & RACHEL: Good night.
- 唔 - 唔
- Hmm. - Hmm.
- 喔,抱歉 - 不,你来
- Oh, sorry. - No. Oh, no. Go.
- 不,你吃吧 - 平分?
- No, have it, really. - Split it?
- 好吧 - 好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
你可能不知道,在高中…
You probably didn't know this, but back in high school I had...
我曾暗恋过你
...a major crush on you.
我知道
I knew.
你知道?
You did? Oh.
我还以为你一直认为 我是摩妮卡的书呆子哥哥呢
I figured you thought I was Monica's geeky older brother.
我是这么认为的
- I did. - Oh.
听着,你是不是认为…
Listen, do you think...
你不要太在意我的脆弱 这已经成为习惯
And try not to let my vulnerability become any kind of a factor here.
但是你认为我可以约你出去吗?
Do you think it would be okay if I ask you out sometime, maybe?
可以啊
Yeah.
也许
Maybe.
好
Okay.
好吧,我可能会约你…
Okay, maybe I will.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
再见
See you.
嗯哼
ROSS: Mm-hm.
等等,你怎么啦?
Wait, wait. Hey, what's with you?
我刚刚拿起汤匙
I just grabbed a spoon.
我真不敢相信我听到的
Can't believe what I'm hearing.
- 无法选择的“人生剧本”
- 于丹:重温最美古诗词 pdf
- 双照楼诗词稿pdf
- 运筹学第四版答案pdf_运筹学影子价格计算
- 驱动精灵pdf阅读器有用吗_驱动精灵是好是坏
- 诗词分类pdf
- 王国维诗词注释 pdf
- 唐伯虎诗词全集pdf
- 岳麓山诗词选 pdf
- 《七步诗》古诗词表演剧本
