老友记剧本|老友记剧本pdf百度云( 四 )
这是卡萝最喜欢的啤酒
This was Carol's favorite beer.
她总是直接从罐子喝,我该知道的
She always drank it out of the can. I should have known.
罗斯,我来问你一个问题
Hey. Ross, let me ask you a question.
她得到家具、音响、超赞的电视…
She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV.
那你得到了什么?
What did you get?
你们啊
You guys.
- 天呀 - 你被耍了
- Oh, God. Oh, my God. - You got screwed.
- 我的老天! - 我知道,我真是个笨蛋
- Oh, my God. - I know, I know. I'm such an idiot.
当她一个礼拜见四、五次牙医 我就该知道了
I should've caught on when she went to the dentist four and five times a week.
谁的牙齿需要这么干净?
I mean, how clean can teeth get?
我哥哥正在克服这种事呢 他真是一团糟
My brother's going through that. He's such a mess.
你是怎么克服的?
How did you get through it?
他可以试着砸烂她的一些贵重的东西
He might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers.
- 比如她的… - 腿?
- Say her... - Leg?
那样也可以!
Heh. That's one way of going through it, yeah.
我则是砸了她的手表
Me, I went for the watch.
你真的砸了她的手表?
- You actually broke her watch? - Mm.
巴瑞,对不起,对不起
Barry, I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
我知道你可能认为和那天我对你说 跟你穿袜子做爱有关,但不是的
You probably think it's about making love with your socks on, but it isn't.
这和我有关,我只是…
It isn't, it's about me. And I...
嘿,机器又把电话挂断了 不管怎样…
Hi. Machine cut me off again. Anyway...
知道什么最吓人的吗? 如果每个人只有一个女人适合他呢?
You know what's scary? What if there's only one woman for everybody?
我是说 如果你得到一个女人,就这样
I mean, what if you get one woman, and that's it?
不幸的是,以我的例子来讲 是她…得到一个女人
Unfortunately, in my case, there was only one woman for her.
你在说什么? 〝一个女人〞?
What are you talking about? One woman.
那就好像你只吃一种口味的冰淇淋
That's like saying there's only one flavor of ice cream for you.
让我告诉你,罗斯 还有很多种口味
Let me tell you something, Ross. There's lots of flavors out there.
有碎糖口味、饼干口味 然后还有香草口味
There's rocky road and cookie dough and bing cherry vanilla.
还可以加糖条、果仁 或者鲜奶油一起吃!
You can get them with jimmies or nuts or whipped cream.
这是你一生中最棒的时刻了!
This is the best thing that ever happened to you.
你难道是八岁结婚的?
You got married. You were like, what, 8?
欢迎回到现实里!拿起汤匙!
Welcome back to the world. Grab a spoon.
我真不知道我是饿了 还是饥渴
I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny.
离我的冰箱远点!
Then stay out of my freezer.
从她离开我之后,我…
Ever since she walked out on me, I...
怎么啦?
What? What?
你想边吃面条边讲出来?
You wanna spell it out with noodles?
不,这本该在和你 第五次约会时才能说出来的
No, it's more of a fifth date kind of revelation.
噢,所以会有第五次约会罗?
Oh, so there's gonna be a fifth date?
会有吗?
Isn't there?
我觉得会有
Yeah, yeah. I think there is.
你要说什么?
What were you gonna say?
好吧
Well... Er, uh...
自从她离开我之后…
Ever since she left me, um...
我就一直…
...I haven't been able to perform...
无法行房
...sexually.
天啊,对不起
Oh, God! Oh, God! I am so...
- 对不起… - 没关系
- I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
被人吐水应该不是你现在需要的
Being spit on is probably not what you need right now.
唔…
Um...
多久了?
How long?
两年
Two years.
哇!
Wow!
我真高兴你砸了她的手表!
I'm glad you smashed her watch.
那你还希望有第五次约会吗?
So you still think you might want that fifth date?
是的
Yeah.
是的,我希望
Yeah, I do.
我乔安妮接受查理斯为我的合法丈夫
I, Joanie, take you, Charles, as my lawful husband.
- 你是否接受乔安妮… - 看吧
MINISTER: Do you take Joanie...? - Oh! See.
可是乔安妮爱佳奇!就是这里不同!
But Joanie loved Chachi. That's the difference.
〝拿起汤匙〞
"Grab a spoon."
你知道我多久没拿汤匙了吗?
- 无法选择的“人生剧本”
- 于丹:重温最美古诗词 pdf
- 双照楼诗词稿pdf
- 运筹学第四版答案pdf_运筹学影子价格计算
- 驱动精灵pdf阅读器有用吗_驱动精灵是好是坏
- 诗词分类pdf
- 王国维诗词注释 pdf
- 唐伯虎诗词全集pdf
- 岳麓山诗词选 pdf
- 《七步诗》古诗词表演剧本
